:!: Update October 10th:
- This update brings Track Editor.
Build your own tracks and share them with other players. Now Steam players can also join track creation.
As an example we included Avatar inspired floating rocks track. Check it out!
:!: Update October 2nd:
- Added flying with mouse in arcade mode. Mouse sensitivity is adjustable.
- Launcher in Steam version was removed. Game has now Full Controller support, ready for Big Screen and living room play.
- Graphics and controller settings can now be adjusted from the in game options menu.
- Arcade mode physics were further tuned and simplified to reduce the learning curve
- Gamepad users will see gamepad info on tutorial track
:!: Update September 20th:
- Support for mouse in menus
- 3 new Steam achievements, each license comes with one:A0 Pilot,A0 Achiever,A0 Pro
- Slogan changing in garage: create your own slogn everybody can admire
:!: Update September 17th:
- Ghost replay picking was improved/fixed to better match your skills
- Benchmark tool fixed
:!: Update September 10th:
Steam version launched:
- Moving obstacles introduced: swinging blades, compression machines and burning gates were used to make flying crazier, extra exciting and to test player’s skills.
- Two new tracks added: 'Canyon Survival' and 'Machine Fever'
:!: Update June 19th:
- Track 'Vertical Desert' would crash when played for the first time: fixed.
:!: Update June 9th:
- New achievement was added to each track. First time track is played you must collect a medal, that is, finish in top 3.
- Opponents and weather conditions will not change until you finish race in top 3.
- System for picking your opponents was adjusted to match your skills more tightly. This should make racing more fun but still: if you're not that good others will probably be ahead and if you excel, congrats - it can happen that not many can match you!
- Multiplayer is now locked until you get basic 'A0 Pilot' license in Solo License mode. It should be an easy task and this way players are encouraged to get some basic flying skills before joining online mode.
- Offline mode was demoted to be used only when there is no internet connection. Rankings, replays, user tracks, competitors, none of these are available in offline mode, this mode really decreases fun too much to be considered equal. Online mode after all is not only about multiplayer but about all other above mentioned fun features.
- Achievements were adjusted, different tasks must be completed to get different licenses. This is a never ending search to balance gameplay & difficulty, hopefully another step was made in the right direction. Let us know if something became way too hard.